Tannahill Intermediate has partnered with Aim for Success to give our fifth graders the opportunity to hear Next Up, a program designed to give them important health information related to puberty and also lay a foundation for healthy relationships. This program will teach the basic functions of the developing reproductive systems and the many changes that happen during puberty.
Students will learn about:
- Human growth and development
- Their amazing anatomy and its fascinating function
- Introduction to conception and reproduction
- Media messages and myths related to sex
- Healthy relationships
Come find out:
- How to encourage your child in reaching their dreams and goals.
- How to talk to your child about their growing bodies and sexuality.
- What are 6 characteristics of healthy relationships?
Please attend the Parent Program to preview what your child will see and receive helpful ways to reinforce the information included in the program.
PARENT PREVIEW DATE:
Tannahill Intermediate Library, 701 American Flyer Blvd.
STUDENT PROGRAM DATE: Friday, Nov. 15, 2019
Click the attachment below for the opt out form.